Both the people who watch videos on YouTube and the people who upload them frequently ask how to get the transcript of YouTube videos they watch. This is exactly the topic that will be covered in this post, and you will learn everything you need to know about the transcript of YouTube videos, including how to download them, how to get them, and how to activate them.
It is important to keep in mind, however, that the majority of these processes should be carried out with a strong internet connection, which can be obtained from any internet service provider of your choice.
You should also be aware that this guide on how to get the transcript of YouTube videos is most helpful to those individuals who are deaf. Since these individuals are unable to hear the video, they make use of the transcript of YouTube videos, which could also be referred to like the video subtitle or caption.
You should also be aware that this guide was written specifically for these individuals. Users of YouTube do get the transcripts of YouTube videos to read what the person is saying in the video, and when they do so, they sometimes make use of the YouTube transcript generator.
How To Get The Transcript Of YouTube Videos
Continue reading If you are still looking for information on how to acquire the transcript of YouTube videos, we are about to provide everything you need to know about how to view the transcripts of videos on YouTube.
You would also save time by using this transcript of YouTube videos that we are about to show you since you would not have to manually transcribe quotes by copying or writing them down. These transcripts will be shown to you in a moment. You don’t need to exert as much effort to concentrate on what the video is saying, which saves you both time and energy.
We are going to demonstrate how to acquire the transcript of YouTube videos, but we are also going to discuss the process of incorporating transcripts into videos, as this is something that most YouTube creators require.
Along with other equipment for YouTube channels, this content has also supplied various online equipment that let users make a transcript of their own YouTube video. Therefore, keep following along as we walk you through the steps necessary to get the transcript of YouTube videos.
How To Get The Full Transcript Of YouTube Videos
You need to have an active internet connection in addition to a web browser in order to get the transcript of YouTube videos. This connection might come from your cellular data plan or from strong WiFi devices. Therefore, if you want to obtain the transcript of YouTube videos, you shouldn’t think about using the YouTube app. When trying to acquire the transcripts of YouTube videos, the Chrome web browser is the one that is recommended to use the most.
As a result, the following is a list of the specific steps that explain how to get the transcript of YouTube videos:
- Open your web browser, and then go to your account settings on YouTube.
- Play the particular video that requires a transcript.
- To get the full transcript of Youtube videos, tap the three dots that are arranged horizontally underneath them.
- Simply select the “Open transcript” symbol with your mouse.
- After that, YouTube will now provide the transcript of the video in the form of a list alongside the time span that it covers.
How To Turn On The Subtitles And Transcript Of YouTube Videos
This time around, we had the option of using either the web browser or the YouTube app on our mobile devices. Nevertheless, this feature that explains how to obtain the transcripts of a YouTube video allows the user to view the subtitles in a text format while watching the video.
This allows the user to conserve energy by preventing them from having to constantly listen to the movie. When you are trying to activate the transcript of YouTube videos, you should be aware that you still have to get to a selection of various languages.
Therefore, if you want to view the transcript of videos you’ve seen on YouTube through the YouTube app, just follow the instructions below:
- You can get YouTube by launching the app on either of your devices.
- You will need to look for the specific video on YouTube that you wish to enable the transcript or subtitle for.
- After that, you will need to click on the three dots that are located in the top right-hand corner of the video.
- After that, you would select the icon that was labeled “Captions.”
- In addition, choose the language that you wish to communicate in.
- After that, click on any part of the screen that you like.
- After that, you should restart the video and play it with CC.
How To Add The Transcript Of YouTube Videos Using Google Docs
If you are a YouTube user who is about to upload a video and would like to learn how to set up and add a transcript (also known as a caption or a subtitle), then this section is for you.
Although Google Docs does a wonderful job of producing a good transcript for your video, using Rev.com is preferred because we will explore it in the following section. However, after getting the transcript of YouTube videos from this Google Doc, if there is an issue, you are urged to go back and manually fix the necessary corrections.
Consequently, maintain your connection while carefully going through the steps outlined below to submit the transcript of your YouTube videos;
- Launch the Google Docs application.
- To access the tools available, navigate to the “Tools” tab in the main menu.
- After that, select the “Voice typing” icon from the menu.
- After that, a symbol representing a microphone would appear to the left of the space, which was displayed on the screen.
- The next step is to launch the YouTube app on your device and locate the video that needs to be transcribed.
- You may now go back to Google Docs and select the icon from the toolbar.
- Start the transcription process by playing the video on YouTube.
Google Docs may be able to transcribe not only English but also the language(s) of your choice. Continue reading to learn how to add the transcript of YouTube videos in additional languages;
- After you have activated voice typing, a microphone symbol will appear on your keyboard.
- The next step is to select the language you wish to speak from the menu that is located above the microphone.
- You might also click on the arrow that points down all of the languages that are available.
- As you go deeper in your selection of the necessary language,
How To Add The Transcript Of YouTube Videos Using Rev.com
However, when it comes to adding the correct transcript to YouTube videos, this program is regarded as being 99% accurate, which is why its use comes with a strong recommendation. Let us also bring to your attention that including a transcript with your YouTube video helps to increase the SEO rank of the channel in question.
This is something that you should keep in mind. In addition, providing these captions for your video makes it possible for users of your channel on YouTube to read the transcripts of videos on YouTube.
Consequently, keep reading as we walk you through the simple steps that are outlined below on how to add the transcript of YouTube videos for your audience to read.
- After that, you must have completed uploading your video to YouTube and concluded the process.
- You then need to click on the Get Started button on this Rev Closed Captioning page after navigating to that page.
- On the page where you order captions, there is a box labeled “Pull videos directly from your account.” Within that box, you can click it.
- After that, navigate to the YouTube video that you wish to annotate and add it to your video cart.
- The Rev would then perform more file selections and then automatically send those selections to the YouTube box.
- The checkout procedure would be finished off by Rev, and then you would be done.
- Transcribing and captioning your videos as well as uploading them to YouTube is another service that Rev’s trained professionals offer.
- The processing of this revision typically takes less than twenty-four hours.
You have discovered not only how to get the transcript of YouTube videos but also how to easily add the transcript of a video to a YouTube channel using any device. I really hope that after reading this article, you won’t have any problems transcribing any YouTube videos that you come across in the future.
Have you, on the other hand, ever attempted to get the transcript of YouTube videos? Or, have you ever attempted to add the transcript to a video that is hosted on YouTube? Did you get it right? Tell us what you think in the box provided below for comments.